Inject High-End Luxury Into Your Gaming and Call Experiences with Meze Audio's Add-On "Boom Mic"

full?d=1724427312.jpg

(August 23, 2024) Owners of Meze Audio’s 99 Classics, 99 NEO, 109 PRO, LIRIC 2nd Generation headphones – or other headphones with dual 3.5mm inputs – now have the option of adding a premium audio accessory: the Boom Mic. Featuring a detachable, omnidirectional microphone encased in a laser-engraved aluminum cover, and in-line mute and rotary volume controls, Meze's latest design is crafted to deliver accurate, lag-free performance. Thanks to its wired 3.5mm auxiliary connection, Boom Mic operates without risk of battery loss so you can game, host meetings, or take calls with zero interruption.

Boom Mic features a flexible arm for ideal mic positioning and is compatible with Sony PlayStation, Sony PlayStation Vita, Microsoft Xbox Series X, Microsoft Xbox Series S, Microsoft Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, smartphones, tablets, PCs, and notebooks via 3.5mm (1/8") inputs.

“Gaming and gadgets are two realms I’ve always been passionate about, ever since I was a little kid, actually, so in the process of developing the Boom Mic, I followed one simple principle: create something I know for sure I’m going to enjoy using,” says Alex Balazsi, Meze Audio Acoustic Engineer.

In addition to Boom Mic, Meze has also launched Manta, a headphone stand sculpted from high-grade materials. Inspired by the elegant curves of marine life, it blends premium design and meticulous engineering. Features include a folding fin for seamless cable management, a zinc alloy finish with a matte black powder coat, and vegan leather.

To learn more, visit mezeaudio.com.

Last edited:
Top Bottom