measure noise button get working. maybe pink periodic can add it sound really better as sweep and pink random

user44455555

Registered
Hello

pink random (with a rta snapshot) sound and look very simular to sweep. but in the rta the periodic pink give better results.it have much less random variations during rta. you can see in my screenshot or try yourself. the speakers stand on a desktop on foam microphone is on ear height. it sound better and give more low bass as speaker on ear height

rta measure.jpg

rta settings.jpg

I try to save a pink peridic wav, but i can not load it in when choose in measure a sweep file .when can use pink periodic in measure page make it more easy as with the rta . maybe you think it usefull ?

Last edited:

user44455555

Registered
here i upload the rew measures. in this measure speakers are on desktop with tilt foam 6 degreee up. the microphone was on same place on stative for both measures on ear height. with sweep or pink random it sound not good. but with periodic it sound after correction in compare to headphone and when speakers on ear height very good and very simular. speaker bring more sub bass as on ear height, so i prefer this placement.

seem periodic pink measure better when there happen more reflections from wall or deskplate

Attachments

• periodic random from rta.zip
    489.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Top Bottom